Bookkeeping involves the recording, storing and retrieving of financial transactions. Today, bookkeeping can be done with the use of apps that are online and can be accessed by anyone from virtually anywhere.
PTS Advisory offer a range of bookkeeping services, including:
- Set up your accounting system and software correctly;
- Raising invoices for goods sold or services provided to clients;
- Recording payments received from customers;
- Recording invoices received from suppliers;
- Paying and recording the payment of those suppliers
- Entering bank account transactions and reconciling bank accounts to the accounting software;
- Processing employees’ pay and the related reports such as Single Touch Payroll Reporting and Superannuation reporting;
- Monitoring accounts receivable and collecting overdue or outstanding debts;
- Recording depreciation and other accounting related entries; and
- Preparing and providing financial reports.
A Range Of Bookkeeping Tools Tailored To Your Requirements
Our range of online accounting and bookkeeper apps are tailored to your specific requirements. They ensure maximum efficiency is achieved to allow you to get back to running your business.
Your real time access to your accounting data allows you to track your business and manage your progress from anywhere, any time.